Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Geometric nail fun

Pinterest has struck again. I needed to redo my nails and I figured I would try something fun rather than just plain colours. I had seen this on Pinterest a while ago but I was lacking the black to try it. It was really easy, just time consuming. Paint a couple coats of the base colours(however many you want to try). Let dry, then add your tape(I used what I got in a French manicure set). Once those are stuck on the paint over your whole nail with black. Once it's dry, carefully peel off the tape and paint with a top coat to make it shiny! Now I just need a better top coat. I am also shaky so I tried cleaning the polish as best I could, so pardon the mess! Hope you like it and possibly gives you some inspiration to try something fun yourself!









No comments:

Post a Comment