Saturday, January 5, 2013

Elf on the Shelf ideas

This year one of Santa's famous elves made their way to our house. We prepared Xander by watching the movie and reading the book. But it wasn't until the next morning when he saw that the elf had arrived that he really grasped it. He never got the "behave as the elf will tell Santa everything" concept, but he's 2, so I wasn't expecting him to. I just wanted to get him excited about Christmas. We also have yet to come up with a name for the elf as I want him to name it, and he doesn't get that concept yet either, next year. I wanted to do some fun and creative poses, which but the end of it gets hard trying to top yourself! I got some from other elf idea blog posts, stole ideas from friends(Delia in particular!), but for the most part they were my ideas. Some are plain and simple(forgot to move him and had to scramble last minute), and some I am rather proud of! I also made my mother do it when she had him. So here are pictures of our elf adventures!
















































No comments:

Post a Comment