Monday, June 6, 2011

Trying to lose weight - how to do it?

OK...so this weight that I put on when I was pregnant with Alexander is NOT coming off, and it's making me angry. I have been wearing my maternity pants up til yesterday when I finally cracked and bought a pair normal jeans at Old Navy. I am sick of not fitting into my normal pants and we can't afford for me to join a gym, swimming laps would be great but again it costs money, I have been doing Zumba on the Wii, going for long walks, and I have been trying to eat better. NOTHING IS WORKING. Seriously I didn't lose even an ounce this past week. So, I am thinking I might start running. Now, this is a big deal for me because as a kid I was not a runner, as a matter of fact I couldn't run. My asthma wouldn't let me do it. So, I am going to try again. I have found a site that has a program designed to have someone running 5K in 9 weeks, and I am hoping that maybe I can do it. Now I that I have posted this on my blog, I will have to be accountable for actually following through. First run today...at some point...when I decide to get off my butt to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment