Wednesday, June 8, 2011

OUCH! Running doesn't like me!

So...I ran Monday night, as promised on here, and I couldn't complete what I set out to do, but I did about 1/2 of it, and walked the rest. I need new shoes. My feet cramped up so badly that I wanted to take my shoes off and walk in my sock feet. So, I am going to see what the Dr. says about my xrays tomorrow, and then my plan is to go to Bushtakah and get a proper fitting and then get the right shoes. I really want to continue running and improve. The way I feel tonight, sore...REALLY SORE, I think it will really help me loose the weight I want to and maybe even become a good hobby to keep me in shape and healthy. If the Dr says it's ok, and I get new shoes, I will run again tomorrow night and see how day 2 goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment