Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3rd - Andrew Hayden Park

Today I decided it was nice enough to take Alexander to Andrew Hayden Park for the first time. My family would go there a lot when I was younger. It would be a Dairy Queen, and play at the park evening and I loved it. So I stopped at Subway and got myslef some lunch and we headed out. We got there and there were a lot of people who had the same idea. I got out of the car and it was CRAZY WINDY! I decided we could still enjoy the outing, but was very thankful that I brought long pants and sweater for Alexander. We walked around and found a spot and I changed him and we had lunch. Once we were finished lunch, we played a little and went for an hour long walk around the park.

Alexander Enjoying his bottle after his cereal.

Better shot

Alexander at the waterfall

Little boats in the pond (there were big ones in the lake)

I liked this one best

Geese and their babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment