Sunday, June 26, 2011

Teddy Bear Picnic

Carleton Place Teddy Bear Picnic came to the rescue! When we got home last night from Ribfest, my little 6(ALMOST 7) year old neighbour came up to me and told me matter of factly that "there is a Teddy Bear Picnic here tomorrow", and the told me simply to "just Google it". After getting over the inital shock of being to to go Google something by a 6 year old, I thanked him, and did what he told me to. I went inside, looked it up, and indeed there was a picnic here, so we went today! It was very small, but they had lots for the kids to do. They had games, a BBQ, decorate your own cupcake, B*A*S*H, mini putt, a bouncy castle, face painting, and items to bid on! Everything was purchased with tickets, and tickets were $1.00 each, so we bought a bunch of tickets and the first thing we did was get Alexander's painted. He sat like a champ while it was being done, and he seemed to like it. We then went to the Fire Truck. I knew he would love it since it's in his blood. Even the lights and sirens did not phase him! There wasn't really anything else that Alexander could do, so we put the rest of out tickets in for prizes and low and behold we won tickets to Saunders Farm! Woot! It was a WONDERFUL day! Face painting

Lovin' the fire Truck

With the Mascot

Mommy's little Puppy!

Lovin' Stan's car!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots if fun!! Love the cute little puppy face!

    ReplyDelete