Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hawaiian theme nails

It was girls night in Friday and it was a Hawaiian theme, so what was I to do other than figure out a nail concept that would fit! Low and behold I googled Hawaiian nails and learned how to do some pretty neat flowers, and this is what I came up with! I painted the base coat purple and let it dry completely. Then I took my home made tool, I pictured and explained in my polka dot blog, and made 5 connected dots in different colours on each nail. I let it dry until it was tacky, then took a toothpick and made a line on each petal from the outside in. Once it was dry I put a centre dot on each, and put on a finishing coat. It took a few hours, because I wanted to wait until each application was fully dry, but I love how they turned out, and so did the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment