Friday, August 5, 2011

Face Painting and beach fun!

This past weekend my friend came out for a night. We decided it would be fun to go to the Bridge Street Bazaar for a little walk and check out the vendors and have some lunch, and when we got there we saw that they had face painting booths. Once we found the one we liked best, we had the kids faces painted. They both sat very still and were so good that the lady was excited to paint them both. She wanted to do something little on Alexander's arm, but I convinced her that he would sit still if she did his face. I was very happy that she took my words for it because his face was ADORABLE! She is a GREAT face painter. I wish I had thought to get her card! We found a little vendor and had some lunch, and Mackenzie saw the bouncy castles, so off she and Jill went to go play. She loved bouncing and sliding! I was also lucky enough to find a few perfect presents for my parents for Christmas! YES I have officially started Christmas shopping! 2 down, a zillion to go!



After a rest at home so Alexander could nap, we went to the beach. Unfortunately, the swimming was warned against due to bacteria, but with 2 splash pads, 2 play structures, and the beach to play on, the kids had a great time anyways!

1 comment:

  1. The favepainting is so cute! Love Splash pads so much fun for the kids!

    ReplyDelete